The terms of service (“terms”) constitute a contract between you and mediaplus digital pte ltd and govern the use by you, your agents and end users of our website at www.mediaplus.com.sg (the “site”) and all of the products and services offered by MEDIAPLUS DIGITAL PTE LTD.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, or by accessing or using the Service or Product, or Site, or authorizing or permitting any Agent or End-User to access or use the Service or Product, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a company, organization or another legal entity (an “Entity”), you are agreeing to these Terms for that Entity and representing to MEDIAPLUS DIGITAL PTE LTD that you have the authority to bind such Entity and its affiliates to these Terms, in which case the terms “you,” “your” or related capitalized terms herein shall refer to such Entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you must not accept these Terms & Conditions and may not use the Service. If you have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact us through our The Site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About MediaPlus Digital – #1 Web Design & Development | Digital Marketing Agency!
MediaPlus Digital is a digital agency specializing in Web Design & Development, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design and Corporate Identity Branding. We have help many SMEs gain traction and increase their revenues & profits by capitalizing on technology and digital platforms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This includes fees and specifications of our packages. For actual fees and specifications, please refer to our formal quotation and contract.
- The accessibility and operation of this website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website, its contents and pictures may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
- We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the Terms & Conditions because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.