18 Jan Top 10 Ways To Make Your Business Website More User-friendly For Your Customers
Do you want to grow your business? Do you want to own a website that can compete with big companies in the market? Lucky for you, there are many ways on how you can make your ecommerce site stand out from all the rest. The key to your success is actually creating a user-friendly or customer-friendly website. We will provide top ten ways on how you can make this happen. Make sure to read the rest of the article.
- Speed is always top priority. Whether you like it or not, the fact is that users can be impatient when it comes to waiting for sites to load. Hence, your task here is to focus on creating a website that will load its pages quickly. This is something that you can give attention to during your ecommerce web development process.
- Mobility of the website is mandatory. With an increasing number of people who use their smartphones in accessing the Internet, it has become a necessity for site owners like you to ensure that your website functions well even when it is viewed on a mobile phone.
- Pleading design is in. Of course, you have to create a wonderful and beautiful look for your site. Find a professional who are experts in web design in Singapore. Let that professional choose the right theme to suit your brand.
- Provide contact information. Most customers would feel more secured when they can find your contact information on your website easily. It assures them your company is legitimate and they can easily contact you if they encounter any problems along the way.
- Avoid broken links on pages. Make it a priority to update your site on a regular basis. This is when you will see broken links that must be fixed immediately. It can be annoying for a potential client or customer to click on a particular link on your website and ends up discovering that the site does not exist or isn’t working properly.
- Add a search bar. Make the lives of your site visitors easier by providing a search bar on the top page of the website. This will help them find information or details that they are looking for in your site.
- Keep registration smooth and easy. If customers or clients need to register on the site, make sure that you have a simple registration procedure. Do not ask them to provide a lot of information. Try to keep it as short and simple as possible.
- Focus on better content. This is very important. Give value to your site visitors by providing informative and relevant content. Have a screening process for all the photos and articles that will be posted on the website.
- Use captions on videos or photos. If your site has many images or videos on it, do not forget to provide captions. These are helpful for clients to give them an idea about the visual content that you have posted.
- Know your font size and style. How the texts on your site appear speaks a lot about your company. Make sure that you use a font size that isn’t too small nor too big. At the same time, choose a font style that is easy to read.